Why Choose Us?
- Spend more time making music and less time running around town
- Experienced, dedicated teachers
- Accomplished performers and conservatory graduates with additional teacher training and continuing education
- Multiple annual recitals and additional performances
- Suzuki and Popular Methods available
- Our teachers are committed to finding an individualized learning plan for your success
- Students ranging from beginner to adult
- Start as young as 3 years of age
- Simple registration
Suzuki or Traditional?
The Suzuki Method is very popular for its holistic and family friendly approach and all of our teachers are experienced certified Suzuki teachers. In Suzuki education, children learn music in a manner similar to the way they learned language, and therefore parental involvement is key. It's also a fun way to involve the whole family!
Suzuki is just the beginning. We tailor a learning plan for each student and have experience with a variety of other methods, often referred to as traditional. Contact us to discuss what's right for your child.
"I am so pleased with the progress my son is making and you do an excellent job. Thank you for all you do, you guys are awesome!" -S.K.
"Thank you for all of your patience and being so great with my child. You are a very talented teacher and we really appreciate all that you do." -J.G.
"Both my children take violin lessons with Cincinnati Strings. Our teacher is patient and has taught both kids so much. They thoroughly enjoy their lessons and love their teacher." -J.W.
"Our teacher is absolutely wonderful & patient, and we've really appreciated her ability to work with a child with learning disabilities. There are so many benefits from music lessons, and it's a great experience." -A.E.